Saturday, August 30, 2008

Best Wishes

Since we first started to publicize Thien Nhan's fight for a better life in mid-March 2008, we have received hundreds of emails from people around the world, offering encouragement and support.

Casey Jones of Malta, NY sent us the following note after having read about Thien Nhan in the New Hampshire Union Leader:

"I was very touched when I heard about this little boy... Please send my blessings to his parents. My wife and I adopted a young boy from Russia that has special medical needs himself. Although it can be difficult, it is also very rewarding to see them grow. It's probably difficult for people to understand, but I still think that I gained more from adopting Mischa than he did. It's also very disturbing to know that these children probably wouldn'thave survived without being adopted. I just pray that people see the story of Thien Nhan and realize that there are so many children around the world waiting for adoption.

He looks like such a happy boy and can get into all the normal"trouble" that a two year old can. Thank you for all the work that you are doing and I look forward to watching Thien's progress. All I can say is that God has some great things in mind for this precisious little boy. I have made a donation and will continue to tell people about Thien Nhan..."

No comments: